1. "address" (string, required) The Hydra address to send to.
2. "amount" (numeric or string, required) The amount in HYDRA to send. eg 0.1
3. "comment" (string, optional) A comment used to store what the transaction is for.
This is not part of the transaction, just kept in your wallet.
4. "comment_to" (string, optional) A comment to store the name of the person or organization
to which you're sending the transaction. This is not part of the
transaction, just kept in your wallet.
5. subtractfeefromamount (boolean, optional, default=false) The fee will be deducted from the amount being sent.
The recipient will receive less hydras than you enter in the amount field.
6. replaceable (boolean, optional) Allow this transaction to be replaced by a transaction with higher fees via BIP 125
7. conf_target (numeric, optional) Confirmation target (in blocks)
8. "estimate_mode" (string, optional, default=UNSET) The fee estimate mode, must be one of:
9. "senderaddress" (string, optional) The quantum address that will be used to send money from.
10."changeToSender" (bool, optional, default=false) Return the change to the sender.